VT Emergency Medical Services Plate
Get a Vermont DMV issued VAA EMS Plate for your vehicle.
1. You must be a member or an employee of a Vermont EMS agency that is a member
of the VAA.
2. Your vehicle must belong to one of the following classes:
- Pleasure cars
- Other vehicles registered at the pleasure car rate
- Trucks registered for less than 26,001 pounds
3. Ask the head of your department to draft a letter on Department Letterhead stating that you are a member of that squad/service and email or snail mail it to:
2555 South Stream Road
Bennington, Vt 05201
4. The treasurer will mail a verification letter to your mailing address upon receipt and verification that your service is a member in good standing of the VAA.
5. Click the license plate above to download the DMV application.
6. Mail the completed application form, verification letter, and payment to DMV.